Miss the moments ~

Assalam hyehye it's time for me to share something to my bloggy ... MISS ? miss for what ? haha yeah actually i'm damn miss with hostel , friends and also my juniors . . it's has been a month for me at home .. really ? wow time goes fast right ? huhu and next year i'll became sweet 17 yaw!

it's a bit tough for me to hangout with them right ? so , what can i can do is just keep in touch  with them by Facebook and also Twitter .. For my dearest ninja .. actually i wanna skype with you lahh , but sorry , asifah and  bainee kay i can't acsess my skype because i forget my pssword .. he he hee ..

Kay .. I also wanna share something .. I hangout with Dina Nashirah at PSS and alhmdulillah I meet my EX-IHSOS .. ya it's a bit shock for mee and also i ' m very grateful of course ! Thanks kay to Dijah &Syafiqa for our lunch at KFC yaa ! It's very great moments with you all . Alhamdulillah thanks to ALLAH .. In shaa allah it not our last meet right ? Although we not same school , but you guys always lahh in my heart ! Uhibbukum Kaman ~ For you ninjaaa , ya of course I really wants to see you hug you ! when ? wallahua'lam ..

Dear ninjaaa , okey for tuition , I in shaa allah not will be going to Bestari .. I'll go for SAEEI TUITION .. it's a sad news right ? but no worries kay ninjaaaa , u alwsysssss in my heart lah . No doubt ~ cewaahhh :)

k done for this entry .. Nanite lailah saidah guysss ..

Myself ,
Najwa bt Abdullah (NA)







1 comment:

Don't Be Silent Readers .. Tinggalkan jejak korang!